... for Sister ... for Sister

Touching...

I found this quite touching... I was very happy for the boy when the shopkeeper gave him the extra money and he got what he needed for his Sister and Mother, then I felt really sad for what happened next. It's flash movies like this that truly are inspiring. It has a purpose, and isn't some voilent thriller or action packed Flash, which is good.

The animation might not be so well made, but sometimes we just need somthing with a morale or message at the end. This delivers just that. Great Job my friend. Keep up the good work.

-Sandwich- -Sandwich-

Catchy

I think this a very catchy song, I can't help but sing it everytime I make a sanwhich.
Parry Gripp FTW!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Pure Awesomeness!

I this is the best of all the episodes! I like all the new fighting moves added, and also the new close up drawings! Just fantastic! And the Fire-Sonic! Brillent! Though for a second there, I thought he'd change into Darkspine Sonic, because of the Fire Flower's power. But then of course, Darkspine Sonic only works with the Sol Rings..

Anways, Awesome Flash, Awesome Story and Awesome fighting! Can't wait for the next epsiode! :)

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Awesomeness!

I like how it really syncs with the music.